Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this website. I owed or still own a 1997 outback 208k miles on her and the repairs cost more then shes worth so im thinking about getting a forester test drove a 2002 5mt s the other day wow way more fun the the "shaggin wagon". My dad has owned 15 plus subarus and have a forester in the family now. I want to put a roof basket on the bad boy lift kit and big azz lights i cant wait:woohoo:

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,736 Posts
Welcome to the Forester side of the family. Your dad is one smart 'cookie'. My dad started my Subaru love affair, and I haven't looked back since.

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome Yoshy.

Probably a good bet staying with another Subaru, having that much history with them.

You might want to update your profile with a more accurate location. Nothing to be embarrassed about, living in Conneticut, a few of our members live there. :biggrin:

Enjoy the forum, invite your dad or who ever owns the Forester to join :icon_razz:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
IN LOVE

Im gona bump myself and say wow finally just got my forester last friday 2002 S 5MT i think its the premium. 115k miles few scratches and lightly scuffed rims. I LOVE THIS THING. ive never had a nice car

day 1 took it down some class 6 roads in NH non maintained roads
day 2 fit 8 peoople in my car driving back from the bar dont worry i was DD
day 3 150 miles down to CT all the windows open and sunroof so nice
day 4 engine light turned on and put my jet ski in the back and brought it to the lake

my friends stopped calling it the lez mobile after i took it off roading and gunned it slaping there heads into the head rest haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts