1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
'14 Forester XT Touring
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
New-ish owner of a '14 XT touring.
Hopefully I'll can learn all about this new platform.

I come from Toyota fan base,
So this would be my second subi, not counting my BRZ.

Before that I still have my '91 MR2 turbo, had a '88 MR2 SC.

So looking forward to get to know some of you. Cheers.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
37,804 Posts
@Mr.AC welcome to the forum from Oregon!

For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

·
Premium Member
2019 Crosstrek 2018 XT
13,735 Posts
Interesting..If your BRZ was 2013 or later you had the FA 20 unturbued. Your forester is the first year they put the FA20 Turbo in the XT.
The FA20 has been voted one of the 10 Best engines imported or made in the U.S. And it has received that honor 3 times.

Welcome

·
Registered
'14 Forester XT Touring
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, my BRZ is a '13.
Cool, didn't know its the "same" engine, that being said, if its anything like the 86 its pretty much solid besides the high pressure fuel pump. And every blue moon, one coil pack gets tweeky.

Also thanks for the welcome, i'll be doing a lot of deep diving, that way i''ll won't be such a noob, asking noob questions.

And just to get my first noob question out of the way... is there a pdf version of the repair/maintenance manual out there? I would apologize in advance if I find it first, of not thanks to whom every points me in the right direction.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts