Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

New guy just saying a quick hello from SF cali! what up guys!!

865 views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  04caliwrx 
#1 ·
whats up guys! my names Matt and I'm an avid car nut, snowboarder, wakeboarder and i lover the outdoors!! This is my 3rd subaru, I currently have a fully built e85 04 wrx monster a 2015 legacy and now my 2014 forester XT! and lets not forget about my 1995 GSR. I hope to learn a lot about this new car and you guys have some helpful hints and tricks for me!

first is the GSR, looks stock but has a 2001 jdm gsr swap

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

now the e85 track beast, currently at 550whp and 458 torque at the wheels

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

yes it goes to the snow!

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

and the legacy

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

and the new forester xt! loaded with every option!, needs some parts but they are few and far between

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Matt? Nice XT. I like the Acura, too. Cool that you still have the WRX, I used to see it in San Bruno every once in a while when I still worked there. I remember when we went on a North Bay drive Greg organized a while back ('08?), and you gunned it going through the tunnel past the GG bridge on the way to the meet.

Quite a few people on here now from i-Club.

Stan

#5 ·
Why thank you. Ya I love the sleeper look.. The gsr is super low and very loud so it's not to much of a sleeper, but the Sti is a little under cover. It's got cams and a huge FMIC. As far as plans for the XT I'm gonna clack out some of the chrome, tint the windows and tails, shave the trunk and do some banal work

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.