Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
NA NA
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is everyone doing? I'm very new to everything Subaru, as I've been more of a Toyota/Nissan guy but after talking to my neighbor, I've really been looking at getting a Subaru. A 2005 XT 5MT has caught my eye and every google search led me here, so here I am. :grin2:

Hopefully, I'll be able to get the ride in a few weeks and be able to add to this already awesome community.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
43,782 Posts
@jahsoul welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
43,782 Posts
You're good! It doesn't have to be a Subaru. :wink:

Good luck with your search! I spent over a year searching across the States for an '04 XT back in '09... I never did find one that was acceptable. :frown:

Make sure you have a prepurchase inspection before buying & check the dirty side for rusting! :icon_eek:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
NA NA
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Appreciate that @shnaperz and @Jah2mon

Just had one slip through on Saturday. Guy had one for sale about 4 hours from me.Told him to give me 30 minutes while I made preparations to leave. Called 40 minutes later and it was sold. :censored: Still on the outside looking in. :frown:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.