Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
05 XT 5mt
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up all. Im new to the forester side of subaru. I was the proud owner of a 06 STI. A guardrail got in my way so i ran it over. Totaled it affter 4 years of fun. With a baby on the way I just bought a 05 XT w/MT 39,000 miles, to haul the fam around. It was not easy to find by the way. I look foward to picking brains here.

·
Registered
2008 XT Sports
357 Posts
Welcome from Ottawa, Canada!
Congrats on the new baby and XT!
Lots of brains to pick on, and a friendly forum as you`ll see if you read on.

·
Super Moderator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
17,804 Posts
Welcome. Subaru, the official car of New England! And a great, safe baby hauler.

Army = Vet? Active? Something else? Not much military left around here.

·
Registered
2014 Forester XT Touring CVT
800 Posts
welcome man.. i too bought a used forester XT with 38k miles cause i had twins on the way...

well.. twins are here.. 4 months old.. n they too love the xt :biggrin: they cry at stop lights or when i start brakin.. but stop cryin when i start pushin on that gas pedal..

oh n mines a bit modded too so dont be scared to do it! definitely baby/baby mama friendly (cobb turboback, aps 65mm cai, sti tmic, fxt specific swift springs on kyb gr2s, sti rsb, subtle solutions chimney duct & fender braces) n im still itchin to mod some more..

enjoy man..

·
Super Moderator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
17,804 Posts
they cry at stop lights or when i start brakin.. but stop cryin when i start pushin on that gas pedal..
These kids are starting out right!!!

Put in a reservation now for a couple of 2025 XT+++ Foresters. I hear they're going to be really great! :icon_wink:

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,707 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on your '05XT Forester purchase. Post up a picture so the forum members can look it over. :wink:

Bobby...

·
Registered
05 XT 5mt
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks...

I will post some pics tomorrow. I cant wait to start modding! And I am active duty and did my time in support of OIF and OEF

1 - 12 of 12 Posts