Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Forester Limited CVT
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone. First time subaru owner (well its actually my wifes car but i seem to find myself driving it alot) we got a '14 forester limited about 2 months ago. Really just looking for info/problems stuff like that on it. I drive a heavly modded 07 unlimited so this car will be pretty stock, actually it will stay very stock. Anyway i know from jeep forums that forums are a great tool so hopefully i can learn things here (and maybe have some fun)

·
Registered
2015 2.5i Premium CVT
373 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Western PA.
Just keep a close eye on the oil level.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh belive me i do, after having to replace the motor in my jeep with 70k miles on it from a spun bearing from oil loss i check it about every 2 weeks

·
Premium Member
2019 Crosstrek 2018 Forester XT
15,015 Posts
Welcome from Pa. Second on checking the oil. And one thing..when you check. Wipe the dipstick off thoroughly and check it only once. More than once checking leads to questionable results.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just wanted to say thanks for the welcomes and this site sucks, now i want a older forester for myself, i just joined to find out info on wifes car and then i see some cool ones and now i want one, great another expensive hobby , thanks alot. Now off to find a 2nd job.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts