Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2004 FXT
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
Just got my first Subaru, 04 Forester XT. I'm stationed in Japan at the moment, but should be heading stateside in few months. So I went ahead got us a Forester for when we return. Can't wait to actually drive it. So glad to have found this site. I like to fix what I can myself to save some money, and this seems to be the place to go for info.

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome, glad to have you here.

Plenty of knowledge here provided by some truly great members, plus you'll have some time now to really research the info for when you get state-side.

You might want to sign up here http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f71/official-k-o-i-kentucky-ohio-indiana-owners-list-77350/ Tuned200 has just begun the task of accumulating the membership, so help it grow. It'll be a great place for resources and I'm sure if you want to attend some local meets with Forester enthusiast like yourself, this will be the place to find it.

Make sure you give us the heads up when you get home and feel free to participate, but don't forget the Search function for some great reading:cool: I'll expect you to have more than 15 posts (required to post pictures) by the time you get settled at home.

Cheers
Doug

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,736 Posts
Welcome to the family. Get home soon so you can finally enjoy your new ride.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts