Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody. As the title says, new guy from New Jersey.

First Subaru ever. Fiance and I put in the deposit and pre-ordered a new 2020 Forester Limited in Magnetite Grey. Got the call that the order was confirmed yesterday, so now the wait begins.

Hope to learn a lot and contribute what I can.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello everybody. As the title says, new guy from New Jersey.

First Subaru ever. Fiance and I put in the deposit and pre-ordered a new 2020 Forester Limited in Magnetite Grey. Got the call that the order was confirmed yesterday, so now the wait begins.

Hope to learn a lot and contribute what I can.
When do you expect it to be delivered? You'll love it! What other vehicles have you owned?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When do you expect it to be delivered? You'll love it! What other vehicles have you owned?
We just came out of a 2016 Mazda 3 lease she was in before we started dating. It was a very nice car and a good drive. We wanted something bigger for the next phase of our lives together.

As for when, I am hoping sometime in October, the dealer does not have an ETA yet, but they think sometime in November. Driving a rental Toyota for now.

·
Premium Member
2019 Crosstrek 2018 Forester XT
14,802 Posts
Welcome. Enjoy the new ride.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Limited CVT
14 Posts
The waiting sucks! It took 7 weeks for my 2019 Limited to arrive. Best of luck with it when it arrives!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got the date and the VIN for the pre-ordered car. Looks like October 11th as the date for the new 2020 to arrive at the dealer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts