Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 5MT
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey wassup peeps!!! I've been living in this neighborhood from the the outskirt of chicago for quite some time. Well couple of days ago my garage got broken in to, as well as my car. I have a RR 05 Lancer EVO RS (34k miles) which I hardly drive or even park in front of my house. I was trying to save this car so I can pass this to my only son...however that plan was suddenly changed. I felt that my Evo was not meant for my family, cuz in the past I have to accidents in 2 different occasions,the last time I was rear ended that person who hit my car fled the site and till now even with the police report nothing happened...and now, this break-in happened...I have been eyeing in this FORESTER for couple of days since the break-in. Finally, I got my 2004 FORESTER XT (47k miles), 5 spd and it is in almost perfect condition, which i'll post the pics tomorrow I was so excited today and i forgot to take pics...the sticker price was set for $13900, which i thought it was a very low miles and a good deal, so we took the deal...and now, I'm enjoying every minute of this hauling machine...hopefully I will learn and find out more stuff to make this machine turn into a tire peeling, turbo spoolin beast!!!

"Excuse for the quality of the pics!!!)

04 FORESTER XT (47k miles)

05 EVO RS (35k miles) & 99 CRV EX (105k miles)

AFTER THE BURGLARY:

·
Premium Member
2004 FXT Premium 4EAT
229 Posts
Sorry about the break-in and the accident, but it sounds like you have now turned things around. Score!

David

·
Premium Member
2004 FXT Premium 4EAT
229 Posts
And, welcome! This is a great place to learn and share.

David

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 5MT
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!!! It's kinda funny cuz I joined the forum before I even got it..I guess I'm destined to get the Forester...

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,736 Posts
Welcome. Sorry to hear of the theft. Everything happens for a reason, and maybe you were meant to drive a Subaru and not a Mitsubishi:).

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 5MT
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome. Sorry to hear of the theft. Everything happens for a reason, and maybe you were meant to drive a Subaru and not a Mitsubishi:).
lol!!! to tell you the truth I loved both the STi & EVO...at least I have gotten a Subaru now...and I'm lovin it and I can see now that there's a lot of stuff I can do with this ride...thanks!!!

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,462 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 5MT
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, thanks all...I tried putting pics so ican share to everyone, :Banane17: but it won't allow me cuz I need to post more...

·
Banned
2000 Forester L
315 Posts
Welcome from Green Bay, sorry about your loss. I couldn't imagine the pain of having a car stolen from me.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 5MT
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
welcome/congrats on the new ride. which outskirt of the city are you from? It's a biiiiig city. Lol

Reply to this and you are one post closer to posting pics!
I'm by the border of Norridge / Harwood Heights...by Harlem Irving Plaza Mall...thanks everyone!!!

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome we hope you'll like this place, it's like home for some.

I'm sure we'll see you around here, often, but you can help us out a little. You can add some regional info like say Chicago to your Profile and also add some vehicle info to your Signature. This way it will show up every time you post making model specific responses come easier. Just use the pull-down menu in Quick Links and you can add some regional location to your Details. Then you can edit Signature and add the basic info like year/model/transmission and anything else you find relevant, then you're good to go.

You might also be interested in this thread http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f71/chicago-area-1112/

Have a great time here and with your Forester
Cheers
Doug

·
Registered
2011 Forester XT 4eat
130 Posts
Dude somebody cased your place out. They knew what they wanted and was hawking on you.

Sorry you had to get a Foz like this but it looks good man.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 5MT
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I live in humboldt park but my fiancée lives near portage/jeff park area. I'm there more than I'm home.
Oh ok...not to far from me, I guess I'll see you on the road!!!:Banane17:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts