Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2007 2.5X L.L. BEAN
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, My girlfriend and I purchased our first Foz about 2 months ago and love it, I've been reading this forum for about 3 month and LOVE IT! im addicted.
We bought an 07 X-LL BEAN and it is one of the cleanest used vehicles ive found. I would have liked to had an XT ofcourse but I couldnt find one with low mileage, everyone hangs on to those babys.
I am a huge gear head and love cars, turcks, atvs and bikes of all kinds. I'm learning alot about subarus form this site since i'm new to them.

Well thanks to all the knowledgable people on here! I probably will soon have some questions of my owan and hope to contribute to some of yours as well.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Welcome! My wife laughed at how often I was on this forum before we bought our first Forester but no matter what question I had the answer was always here. I even told my salesman about this place because I told him it had more info than the subaru.ca website

·
Registered
2005 Base 2.5x foz
896 Posts
SF.org is purely an addiction. Much better than hard drugs! Safer and cleaner, and legal.
That's why I spend all my time on here!

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,878 Posts
Welcome, and of course we hope you visit often. Addicted, yes, rehab is for quitters! Questions and answers-a-plenty here.
Nacherboy, you can also help us help you by adding your vehicle info to your Signature, that way every time you post the info will be shown, cause some won't go looking for it. It speeds up model specific response's, just go into your User CP, Edit Signature, and add the info like year/model/transmission and anything else you feel is important. Enjoy the forum, we do. :biggrin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts