Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, I got to 15 posts! I have one shot for you guys. I just picked her up a few weeks ago, it's a silver 5MT Forester XT Premium. I'll start modding after the warranty runs out in Jan 2011 and there are a lot of mods planned :D

Oh yeah. I'm Chris. I go to school in Ithaca, NY, but I'm from Columbia, MD. Also I had an E46 (00 328i) before the Forester and perform detailing in the MD/DC/VA region, enjoy the pic!

My girlfriend decided to click a ton of emoticons so I'll leave you with those too. She likes bananas if you can't tell :wink:

:tissue: :huh: :icon_frown: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :Banane08: :banana: :Banane14: :Banane17: :Banane28: :Banane29: :Banane35: :Banane36: :Banane37: :bananapartyhat: :bananapowerslide: :Banane02:

-Chris

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very cool pic! Welcome. :smile:
Nice Pic!
Welcome to the forum from Niagara Falls!
Thanks guys! I've been loving the boost :biggrin: Also for those interested in the photo info, it was one SB28 camera left on the ground and one SB28 camera right on the ground. That gave me the image of the car and I did a longer exposure image to get the background, then put the two images together in PS.

anytime u are home and wanna do some detailing PM me. looks nice
Thanks! Unfortunately I'm already booked up for spring break (3/20 - 3/27) but I'll be sure to PM you when I get back in the summer.

·
Super Moderator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
17,882 Posts
Welcome! We're glad to have you here. I used to live in Columbia. We've got lots of members here from the Balto-Wash-NoVa area.

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,792 Posts
Welcome!

.... and was I the only one that thought dirty things while reading "and my Girlfriend Likes Bananas?"

I came away from this thread dissapointed after reading the title. Was wondering how NWS it would be. Shame Shame. :raspberry:

PS. Welcome from Ottawa.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts