Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1999 L
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people, ive recently taken on the project of changing the color of my gauge cluster lights. I had seen someone say that they did it and they used the 74 LED from superbrightled.com , so I ordered the same thing. The bulbs I got are nothing close to what i needed (mind you, I am just replacing the four main bulbs in the cluster). The bulbs I got are like a third of the size of what I need. Ive done some more research and found that maybe I need a 194 bulb? I really have no freaking idea though so if someone could give me some knowledge on this that would be great.
--This bulb seems to match up the most but im not sure.
194 LED Bulb - 1 LED Wedge Base | Instrument Cluster and Gauge | LED Car Bulbs | Super Bright LEDs

·
Registered
1999 L
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Never mind everyone no need to help me! Haha I figured it out myself. So if you are looking to replace the 4 main bulbs for your gauges (speedometer, tachometer, fuel, and oil temp), the link I put is what I used and they worked and look great! Also, I got the 120 degree bulbs because from what I understand the 120 spreads the light out more compared to the 90.

My phone didnt pick up the red very well, its much brighter and clearer than it looks in the picture.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts