Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Forester XT CVT
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out with the old and in with the new. Just picked up a new Marine Blue XT Premium last night. Got the call from the salesman I was working with that one had just rolled off the truck. Showed up last night and finalized the deal. A minty new Forester with 6 miles on the odometer! :icon_biggrin: Absolutely love it so far.

The old - 2005 Saabaru had since 14 miles old:

The new - 2014 FXT Premium:

:banana:

·
Registered
2014 Forester 2.0XT CVT
366 Posts
Welcome. You're going to love driving that FXT. I got mine last week and it's a blast to drive.

·
Registered
2014 Forester XT CVT
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone! I was worried about the CVT having driven manuals my entire life, but every drive so far has been awesome. Look forward to following the forum to learn more and more on my first "official" subaru. :banana:

·
Registered
2014 Forester XT CVT
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congrats, I am contemplating about the Marine Blue or Satin White Pearl.
Thanks! They had a White and a Blue on the lot. For me I wasn't a fan of the white because of the pearl in the white. Just a little too off white. Straight white would have been fine, but it made it much easier to chose since I gravitated to the blue. Just be sure to check out both in person as pictures can throw off the color. But honestly, neither way can go wrong and you'll love the vehicle! :rock:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts