Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
04 fxt
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just picked it up a couple of nights ago and have been taking my time getting around to making one of these, it is all stock and some old lady owned it before me(shocker), but its a 5spd w/94k miles on it. I had a rs for the last 2 years but sold it due to lack of space. (needed a bigger car for work). but either enjoying the new car w/more space and power!

-isaac

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,440 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new Forester! :cool:

As to posting pictures or links. You're required to have 15 posts to link to a host (to prevent spamming), but you can attach pictures (thumbnails) now. :wink:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
04 fxt
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet thanks, just uploaded on the attached file, pic of the new and old car together(day before selling the rs unfortunately)

Attachments

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,440 Posts
Thanks for posting a picture! Nice looking vehicles & both are my favorite colors! :cool:

BTW, don't forget to update your "Public Profle" with your Forester info. :wink:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
:(
471 Posts
Welcome from Auburn WA!! =)

Nice to see another PNWener on the forum. I think I remember seeing your RS on Nasioc. Is that right?

Anyways, you will like it here. Lots and lots of useful information and nice people.

~Jess

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome, I think you'll like it here.
issac you should definately check out http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f67/official-washington-forester-owners-list-55547/.

And when you have time you may want to add some vehicle info to your Signature, that way it will help with model specific responses. Just use the pull down menu in Quick Links, Edit Signature and add info like year/model/transmission even the colour if you want.

Enjoy the forum and your new ride.

Cheers

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,008 Posts
Welcome! So what area are you in? There are not too many XTs in the Seattle area that not driven by old ladies.

I live in Renton and work in downtown Seattle so I see a lot of fellow members around.

·
Registered
04 fxt
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey nice welcoming but added my name to the list (or posted to the thread w/my info) but i edited my signature, dont know if it stuck, but i live in greenwood, work/go to school in shoreline, and my girl friend lives in issaquah/sammamish so im all over, plus i use the car for work from time to time too so i am all over the greater seattle area haha; and yes i put the rs for sale on nasioc but ended up selling it to someone craigslist.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts