Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2005 2.5XT
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, just wanted to introduce myself. I just picked up a 05 XT Limited last weekend and loving every minute of it. This is my 4th subie and would never own anything else.

You guys have a great community here and I look forward to sharing the growth of my Fozz as its mild transformation begins.

·
Registered
2012 VW TDI R-Wagen DSG
1,046 Posts
Best of luck from NYC. Maybe you would like to join us in our spring track event ?

JIm

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,440 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new Forester. Post up a picture so we can look it over. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome to one of the best forums you'll find. Don't forget to give of some of the history of the Subarus you've owned, you might be new to Foresters but your Subaru wisdom earns some respect already. Check out the CT and area threads, seems like theres always something to participate in.

·
Premium Member
04 2.5XT 4EAT
38 Posts
Welcome from Ohio. Enjoy the fozz it is an awesome ride.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 5 MT
117 Posts
welcome from West Virginia! I have the same model and Love It!! If you cant find what you need here, you cant find it at all!! lol enjoy the forums!

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
18,949 Posts
Welcome. Subaru, the official car of New England!

·
Registered
2002 S
71 Posts
Welcome from CT as well! I'm a bit further south than you, in Meriden.

For a local forum, be sure to check out ctsubie.com as well. :icon_wink:

·
Registered
2005 2.5XT
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the warm welcome. I have already started rounding up the basics. I've got JDM Tein springs on the way, Rota G-force wheels to hit my place on Monday with new tires, got the Cobb AP installed with a drop in filter.

The Tein springs might end up being temporary due to me trying to find a practical ride height for summer/winter. They are an inexpensive/good product and seem to be around the drop I am looking for. Maybe I will switch over to wrx strut/spring combo in the future. If anyone has any experience with Tein springs on the Fozz let me know what you think.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts