Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester Sport-Tech
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys & gals...
My name is Tony, I'm new here and new to Subies. I've wanted one for about 15 years at least, but never got one. A few of my friends have Subies, but not me....YET!!!!!
In 2 months, I'll finally have my very own Foz. Or should I say my wife (Angela) will have my very own Foz....DOH!
It's all good. I rather she have the new car since I love her and our baby girl (Ariana - 11 months old :biggrin:). It'll be our "good" car which she'll drive and I'll get to drive it when we're together.
I'll use and abuse our current Sentra SE-R as my daily driver to get me to and from work (a 10min drive).

About me? Well I love downhill biking, computers, food, cars, etc...
Favorite food = My own spicy Shepard's Pie recipe. I've actually made it so hot once that I had to eat it cold, just to be able to eat it. My wife likes spicy food too, but she wouldn't go near that one. LOL!

I just noticed that we have a bacon smile !!! :bacon: AWESOME !!!!

·
Registered
2010 Forester Sport-Tech
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We're planning on buying a 2010 or 2011 if they're out early enough Forester Touring (can't afford an XT at the moment :icon_frown:)
Just have to figure out which color to get.
I'll post pics when I get it, but it'll only be end of July....

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,740 Posts
Welcome. My Forester is the Touring model and I'm loving it so-far. As far as the colour choice, I'm partial to the Newport Blue. How about those 'Habs'. Theyr'e suprising everybody but their own fans. 2 down and 2 to go.

·
Registered
2010 Forester
25 Posts
Hello from Richmond Hill, Ontario!

We will be picking up our 2010 Forester PZEV in less than 24 hours! Very excited.

YES - the HABs are amazing! I watched them won game 7 last night. No doubt giant killers this season. Go Habs Go!!

·
Registered
2010 Forester Sport-Tech
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey, thanks for the warm welcome !!!!

My wife likes the newport blue, but it's not my fav. I kinda like the black, but it gets dirty quickly. The red is nice, but we have a red SE-R which is slowly turning pink with the sun. So we're not sure about that. How's the paint on the new Fozzies? Nissan's paint sucks the big one. From what I've seen on our friend's subies, the paint seems to hold up nicely.

I think I'm one of the few "Montrealers" that doesn't like hockey. I'm more of a "you need horsepower, speed, or crazy stunts for it to be a sport" type of guy.....

·
Registered
2009 2.5X Limited 4EAT
386 Posts
Bienvenido from the Mission.

Good luck buying the new ride. And thanks for the very kind message about my new baby girl! I look forward to seeing you on these boards. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2010 Forester Sport-Tech
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, I'm finally part of the Foz family! :rock:
My wife & I bought our daughter a Forester Sport-Tech on her first birthday!!!

:woohoo: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARIANA !!!!!!! :woohoo:

Camellia Red Pearl, 4EAT, plus: Hitch, Spoiler, Subwoofer/Amp, Tweeters, Block Heater, Rear Step Pad (black).
Should get it on Friday....Can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Congrats. What took you so long? Just kidding, enjoy the new Fozzy when you pick-'er up.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Good stuff, I'll keep an eye out for you when I'm driving around (I'm in ile Perrot). I also had a SE-R before my 05 Legacy and now my 04 FXT. I don't miss the SE-R much, but it was fun as hell while I had it.

·
Registered
2010 Forester Sport-Tech
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good stuff, I'll keep an eye out for you when I'm driving around (I'm in ile Perrot). I also had a SE-R before my 05 Legacy and now my 04 FXT. I don't miss the SE-R much, but it was fun as hell while I had it.
Nice! :Banane35: I regularly see quite a few Fozzies around our area.

Here are a few crappy phone pics for you guys...

In the last photo you can see our SE-R (also red, but fading to pink :shrug:)
And that is our Fozzie you see there. That exact one. :rock: Minus the extras which will be installed.

·
Registered
2010 Forester Sport-Tech
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I finally own a subaru !!!

We picked up our new 2010 Forester 2.5X Sport-Tech this evening. Drove it home. Love it!!!!! I can't wait until tomorrow....I get to drive it again!!! :bacon:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I finally own a subaru !!!

We picked up our new 2010 Forester 2.5X Sport-Tech this evening. Drove it home. Love it!!!!! I can't wait until tomorrow....I get to drive it again!!! :bacon:
And the day after that...and the day after that...after that...after that:biggrin:. Don't worry, the Subaru grin never leaves:woohoo:.

·
Registered
2010 Forester Sport-Tech
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here are some pics I took of my Foz...

^^ LOL, I'm trying to take the pic of the roof.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Looking good. I was at the dealership yesterday, and they had a handfull of Sportechs. The one I browsed at was a Camilla red one-looks awesome. How are you enjoying it so-far?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts