Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
98 Forester
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys whats up, my name is morgan from connecticut, I just purchased a 98 forester, and im looking to mod it but i dont wanna go overboard. Ill post some pics later if I have time. The one thing I want for it is yellow fogs I cant seem to find any aftermarket ones, or am i just not looking hard enough? but regardless any help would be apreciated..im new to subies. but look forward to meetin all you guys thanks

·
Registered
2011 LGT
478 Posts
Hello, Welcome to the boards.

If your looking for to make your fogs Yellow just go on ebay and search for Yellow H3 then just pick witch person to buy from. OR you can see about getting Yellow rock blocker.

-Mark

·
Registered
98 Forester
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum from Niagara Falls!
Are you a former Nismo fanatic?

Your most long-term bet for the yellow fogs is using the yellow rock-blocker, since you won't have to buy yellow bulbs everytime you wear one out.
haha yeah, i was a former nismo fanatic, ive had more 240sx's than most people should. Im into really anything. I just bought this forester because i blew up the motor in my toyota truck..im in the process of building a chevy small block to put in it...and i needed something to drive.

as far as these rock-blockers...is this another ebay item? or is there some site i can get it from?

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,101 Posts
I'm not sure if any of the vendors offer the 3M films or not, but here is a place that does. They don't specifically offer a Forester sized version, but the bugeye Impreza's had large fogs so their film should be large enough that it can be cut down to fit your fogs
02 - 03 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX Fog Light Protection Film Kit - StickerCity.com

to search for it more easily use the term "3M headlight protective film"

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,877 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the '98 Forester purchase! Post up a picture so the forum members can look it over. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
98 Forester
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha, i would post up some pics, but aperantly i cant until i have posted more than 15 times. but i will throw some pics up shortly

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,877 Posts
haha, i would post up some pics, but aperantly i cant until i have posted more than 15 times. but i will throw some pics up shortly
You're required to have 15 posts to link to a host (to prevent spamming), but you can attach pictures now. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

1 - 12 of 12 Posts