Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Have a 08' XS with 84K on it. I am looking to do my 80K tune up and I can't seem to find any maintenance schedule more detailed than "check fluids and lubricants". Can someone please point me in the right direction for a detailed service list for my miles. Thanks and I look forward to drawing from everyones experience.

Annapolis

·
Super Moderator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
17,887 Posts
Welcome! First off, let us tell you that you are lucky to be living so close to one of our key supporting vendors, Annapolis Subaru. Jackie in the parts department is a special friend of many of us here. Mention this forum and she will take extra good care of you and offer a very nice price.

There's a good maintenance schedule (and lots of other good info) at cars101.com. It goes well beyond mere 'fluids.'

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,878 Posts
Hello All,

Have a 08' XS with 84K on it. I am looking to do my 80K tune up and I can't seem to find any maintenance schedule more detailed than "check fluids and lubricants". Can someone please point me in the right direction for a detailed service list for my miles. Thanks and I look forward to drawing from everyones experience.

Annapolis
Welcome, glad you found us.****

Might I suggest a road trip down to Annapolis Subaru, they are a Supporting Vendor on the Forum, introduce yourself to Jackie in the Parts Department. Many, many members have used Jackie's services and as a member here you get a discount on parts and accessories there. While you're there, pop by their Service Department and see if they can run off a copy of what they do at that service.
Even if you're more of a DIY type of person, at least now you'll now get a discount on the parts. You can do a lot of the service yourself then work out a price with them for the tasks you don't want to handle, should end up saving you some money.

****Looks like I was beaten to the response by bb.****

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,872 Posts

·
Registered
2004 XT
3,205 Posts
welcome from a fellow marylander. You would be silly not to go to annapolis subaru as they are very close to you.
They are plenty of subi shops in the area if they are too busy to get you in. IAG Performance in westminster, Andrewtech in gaithersburg, Agile Auto in bel air

1 - 9 of 9 Posts