Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Forester 5 sp. auto
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hellay my fellow Subians. Greeting from Southeast Michigan. You can call me Sem. :)

I'm on my fourth Suby, a 2000 Forester with 100,000 miles I inherited from my recently departed mom. 'Oh, don't you ever get rid of that Forester. That's the best car I've ever owned.' This from someone who drove a '38 Ford, a '57 Chevy, a '63 Impala & both a '69 and '71 Pontiac Grand Prix :icon_cool: , and a Toyota station wagon.

The thing I love most about my Forester is the way it handles Michigan roads in the winter. Whether plowing through thigh-high drifts in the Grand Traverse region, or dodging potholes in roads covered with freezing slush and slop, or the mud and pot holes of the gravel roads in our rural regions, this car has handled everything the roads, the weather and I have thrown at it & it just keeps purring along. Weather conditions? What weather conditions? It makes no difference to a Subaru.

So I'm happy to be here to share stories and info on this great car.

·
Registered
2015 2.5i Premium CVT
373 Posts
I drove my first Subie ( 2002 Forester ) up to Traverse City to visit a friend then up to White Fish Point during the winter. Easy driving... Try doing that in the many foothills of the Allegheny mountains in Western PA ..

More and more people are finding out that having one here is a blessing on the snow covered roads and hills

1 - 4 of 4 Posts