Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Forester Limited
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I also bought a new Forester Limited Sunday. Traded in my Jeep Patriot. I'm still trying to figure out all the buttons and options. LOL
I'll fold down the back seats on my next camping trip and that will probably be the last time they are up.

·
Registered
2020 Forester, CAD Touring, Horizon Blue
39 Posts
Welcome to the club. I'm also looking forward to the first camping/fishing adventure.

·
Registered
2021 Touring 2.5L CVT
84 Posts
Welcome. What colors did you get? Mine are sepia bronze with black interior. Best wishes for many great miles.

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Forester Touring
9 Posts
I have the ‘19 touring, and have spent many nights in the back of it. My best investments are is a 60/40 air mattress I got from Amazon and a Slumberjack Slumber shack tent I caught on a flash sale. For the nights I want to sleep in the Ru, the air mattress is great. I fold down the 60 side and leave the 40 side up as like a little “getting ready area” and somewhere to sit. For the trips that I wanna set up camp at, the tent allows for a living/sleeping area, a covered area, and (wait for it)..... an ENTIRE OTHER AREA IN THE RU!!!! So awesome!! Hope you enjoy yours as much as we all enjoy our foresters! Congrats!

·
Premium Member
2019 Crosstrek 2018 XT
14,486 Posts
Welcome. With the right tires you can go anywhere that your jeep could take you

·
Registered
2014 2.5i CVT
226 Posts
I also bought a new Forester Limited Sunday. Traded in my Jeep Patriot. I'm still trying to figure out all the buttons and options. LOL
I'll fold down the back seats on my next camping trip and that will probably be the last time they are up.
Hi and Welcome! Great trade! ;)

Please consider posting a few photos. Cheers, Eddie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts