Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester XT Auto
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - We just bought our 2010 XT Limited! This is our second Forester. It will be joining our 2006 WRX wagon!:banana: (old forester in the driveway :icon_frown:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,714 Posts
Congratulations, and kudos for continuing on in the Subaru Forester world when you chose to replace your previous Forester!

·
Registered
2008 08 FXT limited 4EAT
40 Posts
Welcome

And congrats on your new Foz XT purchase! I like your 06 wagon too..........:Banane08: I drove an 02 WRX Wagon until last year when I let her go and sold her to a pilot in No. Cal. Though she will be missed I love my 08 XT.

Enjoy................

·
Registered
2006 WRX
15 Posts
That's GREAT! I have a WRX eerily similar to yours and I am also considering a white XT for the wife. I am also sporting the 04' BBS wheels only in silver. Let us know how you like the new XT, pluses and minus's over the WRX SW. Thanks!

·
Registered
2010 Forester XT Auto
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the kind words and welcome! We love it so far. Very solid and stable on the highway, very quiet inside. And tall. It seems like it is higher when seated in the driver seat, and it does seem to be taller (it probably is, but I haven't compared specs). So much more pep than our 04 forester xs and I haven't gone past half throttle. Still a lot different than the WRX - loud, road noise, etc... although I've done quite a few mods that make it that way (Sti pink springs, top hats, bigger sway bars, strut tower braces, wider tires...).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts