Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
04 xt
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I've been lurking around for about a month I picked up a 04 XT at the end of may and have already had to have the turbo replaced not complaining though the dealer did it under warranty. I have all ready gotten a lot of good ideas here and installed an STI cat back and WRX suspension next i think will be a down pipe and tune.

pics when i make 15 post:tissue:

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,752 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new Forester! Sorry to hear of your turbo problems, but glad it was repaired under warranty. :smile:

If you're going to be MODding your Forester, you'll want to start a Member Journal before you get too far along. :wink:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome, glad to have you here.

Since you've posted a regional location, you'll be pleased to find plenty of members, some close by to you as well. Check out the Eastern Forum and you're bound to find some events and drives worth checking out.

You could further help us out by adding some vehicle information to your Signature. That way it'll show up every time you post making model specific responses easier. Just use the pull-down menu in Quick Links, Edit Signature and add basic info like year/model/transmission and you'll be good to go.

Cheers

·
Registered
04 xt
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks everyone got a downpipe yesterday, planing on installing that and an STI up pipe this weekend.

·
Registered
2FXT Forester XT Limiteds 20104EAT 20044EAT
174 Posts
Welcome from just down the lake Wilson on 18!

Welcome. Wow! You are jumping in head first. Me is taking little steps...retirement $$$.

Rob

·
Registered
04 xt
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well after 2 years guess I can post an update I recently installed wrx struts with megan racing springs, invidia 3" catless downpipe/ 3"catback and 17"rota attac's and got tuned at street tuned motersports

1 - 15 of 15 Posts