Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Im a new owner of a 2013 Forester turbo. I have been introduced to the Subaru family reluctantly. I had to give up my trusty Limited 4Runner. The wife wanted a safer safer car. She picked the Forester, and here I am. At least I got a turbo out of it. I know nothing of the Subaru lineage and wondering if anyone could fill me in with the Forester model. Ive been a Toyota Runner and motorcycle guy mainly. If anyone has the time, could you set me straight on the history and cult-following of the Subaru heritage. I slowly seen the fanaticism and huge cult following for the Subaru brand. The Forester I have is awesome. I feel like a neophyte when it comes to this brand. I feel like Ive missed a lot. And by the way, does anyone know of a AT tire or at least knobbier tires for a stock rim on a 2013 Foz turbo? Im thinking of lifting it, much like FOZROAMER or FOTOFOZ‘s foresters.

my apologies for the long intro.

Much mahalos,
Jay

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,935 Posts
@jayelfozzy welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

The Google custom forum search is pretty good. :wink:

You can ask your technical questions here: Technical Forums and Vehicle Assistance

Also...
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts