Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester XSE, PZEV
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from the northern Virginia/DC area!

My husband and I purchased a 2010 Forester a few weeks ago. Very happy with our decision! New to Foresters, but not to Subaru (had two Legacy wagons before buying a 2002 Outback, which we still enjoy). We are moving to northern New England soon, and having a Forester will help us in winter. Plus, it is fun to drive! I like the handling/maneuverability/braking--very nimble.

A great Subaru salesman made the purchase a stress-free and pleasant experience, too.

·
Registered
2020 Touring
151 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and your new Forester. Give a wave when passing through to your new home in NE.

·
Registered
2010 Forester XSE, PZEV
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome!

Very happy with Subaru's AWD and safety/reliability. All the Forester models are appealing--each year looks great. Driving through northern states, you see plenty of Subarus!

We bought a 2010 2.5X Special Edition (sage green). All the Forester colors are nice, and the interior is so comfortable. My husband is tall/long-legged and he has plenty of room in the Forester. He sat in a 2010 Outback and the big center console between the driver's and passenger's seats was in his way.

The Subaru dealer's business manager and I (both female) thought the sage green Forester looked more like blue spruce, but my husband and the salesman both saw it as green--they could not see any blue in it. Maybe women and men really do see colors differently. :icon_wink: :biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts