Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time Forester owner, I have owned a 2004 WRX for a couple years. Just purchased a 2007 XT Limited with a 5MT and am looking forward to a stage 1 tune with a GM BCS and perhaps a rear sway bar in the immediate future.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,440 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new Forester! It sounds like you're into MODding, so you might want to start your own Member Journal. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
01 Forester S
64 Posts
Welcome from a fellow 'sconni forester owner! :Banane35:

If you haven't been on this forum long, you'll find in no time it is the best forum out there. Everyone is super helpful and extremely knowledgeable. If someone on this site can't help you solve a problem, it can't be done! lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everybody. This one is hands off for a bit as far as modding other than what I mentioned. My life partner complains that the WRX is too small, too loud and too smelly and all Forester mods must be approved and explained in detail. I figure I'll only be driving it on trips any way so I'm cool with that.

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Thanks everybody. This one is hands off for a bit as far as modding other than what I mentioned. My life partner complains that the WRX is too small, too loud and too smelly and all Forester mods must be approved and explained in detail. I figure I'll only be driving it on trips any way so I'm cool with that.
Welcome, glad you found us.

Is your partner OK with us approving the mods?:icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT
311 Posts
I hope "smelly" is a catless exhaust and not a nasty interior!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome, glad you found us.

Is your partner OK with us approving the mods?:icon_biggrin:
The ideas have to come from somewhere.

I hope "smelly" is a catless exhaust and not a nasty interior!
Hey Minocqua! Rhinelander native here. I won't admit to anything like that but I do keep the interior as clean and stink free as I can.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts