Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1999 Forester L
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
My family and I just moved back to the Pacific Northwest from Hawaii! We have a new Highlander being shipped here, but since we're living so far from my work, we had to get another car. We were in need of a station wagon for our weekend camping/hauling stuff, 4 cylinder for fuel economy, and AWD for traction in the winter. The only thing that came across my mind was the forester.
We got here two weeks ago and immediately started our search. It wasn't long until we found our 1999 Forester L. It's maroon, automatic and perfect for what we need it for.
I've been around forums for a long time. I used a similar site to restore an FJ40, and the site I was on proved to be invaluable. I am sure this one will be the same.
Thanks in advance for all the help I'm sure you will provide us as we start our Subaru lives.
Take care,
Mike

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,434 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Glad you decided to join the group. Post up a picture of your Forester so the we can look it over. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
1999 Forester L
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Bobby,
Will post pics as soon as I can download pics to my computer. In the move, we found that we have no idea where the cables are for any of our cameras! Ah, the joys of moving...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts