Knock on wood I'm leak free--FINALLY! What I did, out of desperation for yet another temp fix, was take an old gasket that goes on the part of the uppipe that connects to the manifold (the one I have the most problems with) and I modified it a bit. Before someone says it, I have had zero luck fixing this leak with new OEM gaskets. What I did was push a wide flathead screw driver in between the mental plys of the gasket and pushed toward the brass colored ring in the center. I pryed it by twisting the screwdriver in an attempt to make the inner seal splay open and become wider. I did this all the way around it. After you pull the screwdriver out and squeeze the plys back together the inner seal stands off of the plys more prominentlly. Then I applied the copper make a gasket stuff underneath the lip of the inner seal thinking that it would be shielded from the pressure and heat under there and make the seal seat tighter on the uppipe and manifold. I have been leak free for almost a month. Previously, I would begin to leak in a week like clockwork.