Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5x
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from the Burgh!!! Just got my new 2010 Forester today, can't stop driving, lol. We are supposed to get some snow tommorow, so the first time since I was a kid I'm looking forward to plyin in it. Hope to hear from you all soon and so glad I decided to go with the Forester, I hope it lives up to the hype!!!

·
Registered
2003 XS MT
5,522 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy! Mind your all seasons in the snow, but I'm betting your new Subaru will still surprise you.

I'll be headed up your way for the holiday's, my family is from West Newton.

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5x
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

Thanks and have a safe trip, my wife and I were just out your way we have family in Littleton and Grand Lake! Love it out there!!

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,902 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new Forester purchase! Post up a picture so the members can look it over. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2013 WRX hatchback 5mt
795 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy! Mind your all seasons in the snow, but I'm betting your new Subaru will still surprise you.

I'll be headed up your way for the holiday's, my family is from West Newton.
There is a place you don't hear about much...West Newton. I went to Belle Vernon right next door.

My family still lives in Belle Vernon and Charleroi. My mom teaches at one of the Belle Vernon elemetary schools and many of my friends are still in the area.

·
Registered
2007 2.5X L.L. BEAN
151 Posts
Welcome to the forum form Morgantown WV. I'm originally from Uniontown PA and will be moving closer to Pittsburgh soon for a new job. I wanted an 09 or 10 forester but the girlfriend and I just werent ready to fit it into our budget yet. Hope you love yours I love our 07.
Like Bobby said post a pic in your profile so we can see, and in your user CP under "signature" put in your year, model, engine and trans type, for example " 2010 2.5X Limited, 4EAT or 2010 2.5XT Premium 5MT".
feel free to join any discussions or start one of your own.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Enjoy the new Foz, but be carefull in that first storm. Don't know where you came from but these things are different than the others out there and take a little getting used to, AWD/4WD or otherwise!

Tony

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
congrats!

There's a big Subaru meet-up at Quaker Steak in Robinson every first Wednesday of the month. It's be nice to have another Forester there!

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5X
25 Posts
Congratulations! My fiancee and I just picked up our 2.5X at Day (on West Liberty) in September. We love it!!! It's handled the snow we've had so far with no problems and is really stable (at least with the still new OEM tires).

Enjoy the new Forester, it works great for us in and around the city!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts