Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2009 forester
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
soft stuff

it handles it awesome, you can feel it dispute the power to exactly which tire it has too. with traction controle on, you cant really go above 25, but its great expecally when you drive by a chevy pick up 4x4 truck lifted just spinning them in the sand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
it handles it awesome, you can feel it dispute the power to exactly which tire it has too. with traction controle on, you cant really go above 25, but its great expecally when you drive by a chevy pick up 4x4 truck lifted just spinning them in the sand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What do you mean "With traction control on" ?? I thought that traction control was always on, but there is a button down by the light dimmer to turn it off.

In either case I didn't know there was any speed limit imposed.

Could you clairify please ??

Thanks !!

·
Registered
2009 forester
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im pretty sure traction control is always on, but when you hit the button and it turns it off you are able to keep accelerating but you wont have that traction and you could get stuck. compared to when it is engaged it normally stays at a certain speed and rpm to prevent gettin stuck. that is just in my experience driving in the loose sand. hope that helps a little more.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts