Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Subaru Forester
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 2000 Forester with a 2005 engine block and 2006 high compression pistons 5 speed manual transmission, lowered on Subtle springs and it's my dream car and 8th Subaru I have owned. Wouldn't dream of buying any other car and do all my own work on my cars. Know alot but alot I don't know and need help from time to time. Want to post pics but dumb phone won't allow me to do so. I have a problem I need help with too so gonna post in appropriate forum. Help if ya can. It's a transmission/front differential problem.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,125 Posts
@Baddchad14 welcome to the forum from Oregon!

For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

·
Registered
2000 Subaru Forester
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im in Phoenix AZ, sorry. Posted my issue in 98-00 problems and maintenance section. Need help.desperately figuring out what I need to do.

My.forestor looks similar to yours but flat lighter blue. Love it. .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts