Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 FXT Premium 4EAT
229 Posts
Eight... wow... Mama must be a tired gal.

David

·
The Modfather
2019 Impreza 5dr Sport - Manual
8,052 Posts
:) Congrats, too cute...

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,735 Posts
I've got a chocolate lab too. He's 19 months old, and has cabin fever. Great dogs, and cute puppies you've got there too.

·
The Modfather
8,052 Posts
Are they English or American Labs? I have an English Stock Black Lab. they tend to be more mellow and stockier than the American type.

·
Registered
2003 XS MT
5,484 Posts
The English labs tend to be shorter and stockier too, not the giants you see running around the US crowding dog parks. Had an english lab when I was a kid, can't wait to have another!

·
The Modfather
8,052 Posts
The papers might not say but the breeder will know if you used a stud dog. We got cinders when she was two, they stopped showing her and we snapped her up :)

This is my dogs dad, it's a better pic of the way the English style labs look.

Ox <---------click me

·
Premium Member
01 L
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well, mom is smalish and trim, dad is a bit bigger and more square, but most important to me....they are both beautiful and super friendly. Pic is of momma , guess I'll have to run over to my brothers house to get a few pics of daddy

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,735 Posts
My lab, Simon, is the english standard. He's 80lbs, and stocky. This was him last spring(8 months old).

Attachments

·
The Modfather
8,052 Posts
Of all the dogs I've had or known, labs in general have the best temperament. I'll never be without one. Awesome companions but not to shy to be protective.

·
The Modfather
8,052 Posts
I kind of put the Golden Retrievers in the same camp as Labs, the only difference I find is they have longer hair :) I also think they tend to be a little more goofy or hyper but no less lovable. At least all the one's I've met.

Where I work I get to meet lots of dogs :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts