Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well heres a few updated pics of the toaster.... i got the rims from some kid on craigslist and painted them duplicolor's gunmetal rim paint.... added the magnaflow muffler axleback section, which i know alot of people don't care for the dual tips on xt's but i don't mind it and for the price (free) it definately will do untill i can afford the borla hush that i want... and then the other night i tinted out the tails for something a lil different

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wess - yes i did do it with the duplicolor spray tint....

Fatboy - I thought the same about the tails, and figured if i didn't like it oh well, brake cleaner takes it off easy enought

Dude - Agreed but its as tucked under as it could with the size of the body on the muffler and then needed bends for the piping... like i said though only temporary

·
Registered
04 forester xt
969 Posts
are those wrx wheels? i like those, how do they fit ? are they narrow on the forester? i wonder how heavy they are

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
G
are those wrx wheels? i like those, how do they fit ? are they narrow on the forester? i wonder how heavy they are
yes they are the stockers off an 07'... they fit fine running 225/45's... if I ran a 235 or 50 height I think I'd need spacers in the back...

·
Registered
2020 Forester Limited CVT
63 Posts
I like the wheels & tails. Not too keen on the exhaust though, it seems too big and sort of stands out like a sore thumb.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts