Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up the new 2020 Magnetite Gray Metallic Limited Forester last weekend and now have a week of driving on it, and love it.

Thought I would put up pictures of Stella in all her fall and night glory, before doing any changes.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats.. That Ramsey dealer sticker needs to go ASAP.
Haha, thanks.

Once I get the license the front will get the New Jersey seal of approval and taxation, but the back the future Mrs. is not yet there to let me remove it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Yeah, just so you know that ramsey dealer sticker was not originally on the car when built. The dealership that sold it to you applied it as soon as the car arrived. This is a way the dealership advertises their location using your rear end of the car as advertising space for free. It also looks out of place and ugly on a brand new car.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, just so you know that ramsey dealer sticker was not originally on the car when built. The dealership that sold it to you applied it as soon as the car arrived. This is a way the dealership advertises their location using your rear end of the car as advertising space for free. It also looks out of place and ugly on a brand new car.
Agreed, she thinks it will leave marks if I remove.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts