Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Forester Limited
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - new Canadian from Vancouver BC here. I just bought a 2013 Forester limited. Excited to learn more about it and solve some bugs too

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
37,816 Posts
@stever1000 welcome to the forum from Oregon!

For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking for this car too, I think this is a very good choice, I would like to know a lot of new things and tips about this car, seems to be interesting. Honestly, I found maybe a very good offer for me, but the only one thing left to do is to ship this car. The owner is in OR and I am in FL now (I moved here last year form UK). I've spent a couple of nights looking for a good shipping service and I was very lucky to find some great article about the Shipaa. This article was talking about car shipping cost, tips and tricks, what things should I take in the sight when I will try to ship my car somewhere. So I think everybody should read this article before shipping their cars on their own

1 - 7 of 7 Posts