Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hola, picked up a 2010 Premium package Forester today with a 5 speed gearbox and whatnot. First stop was at a shop to get a 3m clear bra put on the headlights and foglights, then it was straight home where I've been reading the manual and taking it on short drives around town.

Love the car so far. No real complaints to speak of. I go to Cal Poly in SLO, CA and I'm in USMC PLC, on route to be an officer in the Corps in spring 2011, so I needed a car that would put up with the weather at whatever duty station I get sent to. Plus, I liked the AWD and awesome ground clearance. I grew up driving a Citroen Mehari on the trails in the foothills around our area, and I like to hunt and backpack and whatnot. A Forester seemed to be a perfect fit to my lifestyle. Next mods are to be a front and rear primative skidplate and weathertech floormats, then I think I'll be satisfied lol. I was worried about choosing the white paint, considering I hadn't seen one in real life until the dealer got the car in and we picked it up, but I love it. :biggrin:

Learned a lot lurking around this forum when shopping, so glad to be here!

I would post a picture but yeah...I need to hit 15 posts first, apparently. I'll get one on here soon enough.

·
Registered
2004 FXT Premium
55 Posts
That sounds awesome. Sounds like you have you will put your foz to good use! Congratulations!

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,929 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new 2010 Forester purchase! Post up a picture so the members can look it over. Yes, you're required to have 15 posts to link to a host (to prevent spamming), but you can attach pictures (thumbnails) now. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome! Just finished 8.5 years in the Marine Corps and taught at TBS so hit me up if you have any questions.
Good luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts