Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Sage Green FXP 5 spd
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just brought home my new Forester a couple of days ago. I just love it! The 5 sp manual works great and I'm getting better mpgs than expected. I'm sure glad that I found this forum. I'm sure that I will be needing your expert advice. Meanwhile, she sure looks good parked in the garage along with my 96 red Miata! :bananapowerslide:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx for the nice welcome.

I'll post pics when I get a few dealer installed options put on, maybe next week. I painted my mufflers black and installed the ss tips. Now I have to take off the rear wheels to get the Rally Armor mud guards on.

March madness snowstorm? Well it could happen and I'll be ready.:banana:

mnsubaru.....I'll have to check that out. Thanx!

Right now, I am thinking about the break-in oil. I opted to do oil changes myself. I want to change it sooner than the recommended 3k+ mi. It looks kinda different underneath, with the boxer engine and all. I should be able to find help here, if I need it, right? :confused: Thanx again!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanx to everyone!

I got my RA mud guards on today. EZ. Used offset screwdriver and all done. Tomorrow I'm taking it to dealer for installation of hitch receiver, roof spoiler, fog lights, side moulding and rear bumper guard.

My Foz just keeps gettin better! :Banane29:

·
Registered
2003 Forester X Auto
955 Posts
Welcome from New Brunswick. That sounds like a nice Forester. Funny, you would think that fog lights would come with the All Weather Package.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, that would have been "all weather", it should've been called "cold weather" pkg. Oh well... I guess I didn't care much for the faux brake vent look. :icon_rolleyes:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I took pics of my FXP with my smart phone. How can I post them on this forum?

Sometimes I can be "computer challenged." Thank you. : )

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just wanted you guys to know that I have 14k miles on my '10 Forester and no issues, whatsoever. Getting excellent hwy mpgs.
I plan to take her on a long trip down to AZ and the West Coast this Jan. Just want escape the MN cold for a month or so. Really excited about it! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts