Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester XT Limited
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

Just purchased a new Forester this past Monday. Great vehicle, I can't help but smile whenever I drive it or even think about driving it. It's kinda strange, when sitting behind the wheel the inside seems bigger than the outside. For you Dr. Who fans it reminds me of the "TARDIS". Anyway, great website.

Gordon

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,883 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulation on the new 2010 Forester! Post up a pictures so the members can look it over. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2010 Forester XT Limited
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone for the welcome. I'll post pic's as soon as I can get it cleaned up after this weeks weather.

Gordon

·
Premium Member
2010 2.5 XT Limited
348 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Just purchased a new Forester this past Monday. Great vehicle, I can't help but smile whenever I drive it or even think about driving it. It's kinda strange, when sitting behind the wheel the inside seems bigger than the outside. For you Dr. Who fans it reminds me of the "TARDIS". Anyway, great website.

Gordon
I felt the same thing when I first get into a forester compare to an old Taurus...

·
Registered
2010 FXT
46 Posts
Welcome from NY! I concur to that feeling when I first sat in the Fozzie. But you know what, I think the difference is even greater when you sit inside the Impreza(which is fairly identical but looks even smaller outside)..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts