Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2002 forester s
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well technically it just changed hands to me...picked it up last night. Took some crappy pics in the dark this morning before my wife took it to work. So far I'm loving it.

2002 Forester S (Premium or something??)
Previous owner had timing belt, head gasket, piston, etc work done, so I'm not worried about the engine one bit
Pretty much fully loaded except leather

Better pics to come!

Cheers,

Colin

·
Registered
2008 Forester AE
1,726 Posts
nice car, it's always a relief to find a previous owner who takes care of their cars.. lol is that your wife shaking her head at you taking pictures already? looks familiar;
me; "If you see any spots that look really fall-ish we should stop for pics to enter this months FOTM"
wife; :icon_rolleyes:

mike

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,714 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Nice looking Forester! Thanks for posting pictures. :wink:

Bobby...

·
Registered
2002 forester s
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys!

lol is that your wife shaking her head at you taking pictures already? looks familiar;
me; "If you see any spots that look really fall-ish we should stop for pics to enter this months FOTM"
wife; :icon_rolleyes:

mike
hehe yeah, it was cold out this morning and she was already in the car when I ran out to grab some pics before she took off. She thinks I'm a tool, but this is the first time in awhile I've felt totally comfortable buying a used vehicle with higher kms, so I'm happy to show it off. I really trusted the previous (and original) owner. Had all the paperwork from the beginning.

Anyways, already have learned a lot from this site; mainly about the 2002 engine issues I should be aware of.

Cheers guys

·
Registered
2002 forester s
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
good eye...yep, spent the year out in the Kootenays of BC, and since our house in West Hillhurst is still rented, we are living with my wife's parents up in Bearspaw for awhile.

Cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts