Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Super psyched to be here! I just bought my first car and I'm happy to say it's a Subie! I have a '17 premium with Eyesight, which I am really enjoying. I just got back from a trip out Sequoia and King's Canyon and loved the Eyesight with cruise control. The Lane Assist is a little much for me, but I really loved the deceleration when you approached a car that was going slower. I can't wait to take it out on more froading trips and get it dirty.

I never thought I would be wowed by a car, but this one is wowing me daily. This pic is after I brought it home. I'm trying to play it cool here. :cool:

2017 2.5i Fozy CVT
1,283 Posts
How many miles? Have service records? Changed fluids? CVT TRANS?

2000RPM @ 72MPH w/ " foot cruise control"> higher rpms if use factory cruise control... just saying.

Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

Bought it with 60K miles, with service records, changed the oil but will be doing the 60K service next week. And CVT, not manual. I prefer to drive like a grandma since I'm on streets 90% of the time.

2017 2.5i Fozy CVT
1,283 Posts
Make sure diff fluid is changed front and back and stay far far away from Jippy Lube.!

Debate goes back and forth about changing CVT Fluid...I change mine,,drain and fill,,, every 30-40k miles.

Don't mess with your blinker fluid, though, as it is lifetime factory fill.;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts