·
Registered
2005 Impreza RS Wagon Auto
3,683 Posts

·
Registered
2004 fxt A/T
2,576 Posts
Well this is a different angle from the "What did Einstein ever do?" crowd. Probably the most honest assessment and best review I have ever seen on Amazon.

At least 4 out of 108 got it.

·
Registered
2004 fxt A/T
2,576 Posts
NSFW!!!!Any Cee-Lo fans out there, he has some kind of soul thing going on now. I'm sure a lot of us have felt this way at some point and he takes a pretty light hearted approach to it.

·
Registered
2004 fxt A/T
2,576 Posts
Man, my fiance and I are purchasing our first house and I feel like I have been raked over the coals. It is hard not to take things a bit personal but I keep telling myself it is just business. I'm just jaded by the whole experience, hopefully when we move in and start renovating it will help. Til then I found this video to make me feel better, and hopefully my child will come out of the whom with a stache. It will make since just wait for the polka house music to set in.

·
Registered
2006 V50 T5 6spd Manual
2,519 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
[/URL][/IMG]

I just wanted to show off this little guy. He's my cousin's pup, but I was allowed to surprise adopt him for my birthday. His name is Crockett. :)

·
Registered
2006 V50 T5 6spd Manual
2,519 Posts
For some, the sky is the limit.

For me, it's home.

Taken today during class (and for those that wonder, this is a 45 degree bank, nothing crazy or anything):

1621 - 1640 of 1844 Posts