Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
05 Forester
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Dog chewed up the seatbelt. Went to the junkyard and most were pretty weather worn and not something i would want to try and clean.

A: where can i get a oem or nigh oem kind of seatbelt? Links/site?

B: im totally okay with aftermarket if i can do a different color or something. Anyone using an aftermarket seatbelt that'd be daily driver friendly?

05 Forester.

Just looking for front seats.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,872 Posts
You could buy factory/OEM new... figure $400 per side. :icon_eek:

If you want an exact price for factory/OEM new, I'd recommend contacting Jackie, @SubaruPartsGirl here on the forum. She's a forum supporting vendor & a parts wiz! Her direct number at Annapolis Subaru is (866) 509-3019.

Tell her you're a forum member, as she gives forum members a discount! :wink:

If you want used, you could search here: Car-Parts.com

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,872 Posts
Unfortunately, factory/OEM new parts are VERY expensive! :icon_eek:

If it was me, I'd keep checking the local recyclers or wreckers. That way you can look over the seat belts before you buy it. Anything used could be garbage & an unpleasant surprise, if you buy from a distance & can't inspect it before buying. :frown:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
05 Forester
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They don't have anything under seat belts that i could find. Curious as i only looked in foresters. Any idea if other seat belts in other makes models/ year match?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2000 Forester S Turbo Manual
932 Posts
The material part of a seat belt is called the webbing. Do a google search of your local area for a seatbelt webbing replacement. I actually had mine done today, in England, and there was quite a few companies to choose from.
I took the belt off and took it to the shop, it only takes them about 10 minutes to do. But there are firms that can come to you and do the whole job.

Look at this place that I assume is nearish to you:

https://seatbeltrestore.com/webbing-replacement

1 - 9 of 9 Posts