Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2007 X Premium
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys. I knew this would be the best place to ask this....Is there much of a difference between an 07 X premium interior and an 08 Sport Interior besides the color pattern. I found a complete interior from an 08 Sport and was wondering if it is worth the investment to swap the interiors. I know most of you go for the WRX seats in a swap but I am on the big broad side and am usually not to comfortable in heavily bolstered seats.

So my quesion is do you think it is worth the time and money to make the swap??

All input welcome

Subietribeleader.

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,008 Posts
03-08 Forester seats are ALL the same under the cloth. Same shape and density foam, just different material on top. You would swap the look, but the seat will feel the same.

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,008 Posts
If your looking for a more comfortable seat that isn't heavily bolstered, check out the 98-04 Legacy seats. They will bolt right in and are much more comfortable than Forester seats (to me anyway). Whenever I'm curious about a seat I just go to the Subaru used car lot near me.

·
Premium Member
2014 Impreza Ltd CVT
3,319 Posts
ALSO.... your 07 Premium has heated seats ..... the 08 sport does not .

·
Registered
2004 XT
3,203 Posts
if you can find 05 wrx seats that would be ideal. (fairly)simple bolt in and is the same seat as the sti's minus the obnoxious blue that only looks good on WRB cars

1 - 8 of 8 Posts