Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Touring CVT
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my 07 back from a front end repaint of my bumper. There is a wire hanging in the middle of the bottom of the core support (below the radiator )that is disconnected. The connecter is broken off . the color of the two wires are yellow/black and the other is blue/light red. The car runs perfect no engine lights on. It extends out about 14 inches from the harness and it has a white wire harness push fastener on it. It comes out of the small harness in the middle of the radiator. The outside temp is working. Both fans are connected and working, I cant figure out what this is. It only reaches a certain area but there is nothing there. had a thought it may be a non used plug for maybe a different option car. My hood latch has no switch or anything on it. Any ideas or can someone crawl up under there and give me a solution. My guess is something in the front of the engine??????Again everything works great.

Thanks

·
Registered
2015 Touring CVT
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
outside temp display working good. Honestly just found the remote in the seat and it does nothing. I figured battery dead.

·
Registered
2015 Touring CVT
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
anyone have a pic of the alarm chipper. where does it mount. I do see an empty bracket on the front of the core support on the middle support bar below the hood latch. thanks

·
Registered
2015 Touring CVT
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that is what I am missing. Thank You . I will try to find one to buy. Thanks you again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts