Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
04 Forester XT MT
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I need a good dyno tune but i don't know of any near me. I'd like to find a dyno shop that specializes in subaru of course. i'm in anne arundel county.

·
Premium Member
? ? ?
702 Posts
You can get a tune by Jorge @ IAG; they fly him in just about every month. Agile also does tunes. What type of EM are you running? IAG is in Westminster (21157) and Agile is located in Fallston (21047). Not around the corner, but not too far for you.

Michael

·
Registered
2004 XT
3,205 Posts
as michael said IAG flys jorge in once a month, he will actually be in this weekend if u have time to go up and meet with him. He has tuned a good number of foresters locally(5 that i can think of off the top of my head) and does an excellent job. more worried about driveability and longevity rather than big numbers.

mach V and agile also do AP tuning. TurboXS does utec

·
Registered
06 STi, 08 STi
206 Posts
So I need a good dyno tune but i don't know of any near me. I'd like to find a dyno shop that specializes in subaru of course. i'm in anne arundel county.
Are you ready for tuning right now, or just looking for the future? We do have a session this weekend, and I still have one spot remaining available... If interested, give me a shout ASAP! :)

Rick
IAG Performance
410-840-3555

·
Registered
04 Forester XT MT
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info. I don't think i'll be quite ready by this weekend i have a couple more things i need to aquire before i go get tuned

1 - 8 of 8 Posts