Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Official sf.org decal guy
2006 FXT
12,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks for checking this out. My girlfriend is trying to finish her Master's degree and needs some research data. She created a survey to study peoples stance on "self-medication with over-the-counter pain medicines". Basically she wants to find out the different opinions people have of OTC pain meds (if you take them at the first sign of pain or wait til it's nearly unbearable). She even sweetened the deal by giving participants the chance to win a $10 gift certificate to Starbucks or Chipotle. I did the survey and it took about 10mins.

I would really appreciate SF.org's help!

This is now open to all people over the age of 18

Thanks.
Todd

Updated Survey Link

Thank you for a great response! Please keep them coming since the more data she can get the better her results.

Note: there are 5 gift cards for each place up for grabs (10 total). So it's not like you're all "fighting" for just one!! (You can opt out of the drawing at the end if you'd like)

·
Registered
:(
495 Posts
I'll go take it =)
Thanks for checking this out. My girlfriend is trying to finish her Master's degree and needs some research data. She created a survey to study peoples stance on "self-medication with over-the-counter pain medicines". Basically she wants to find out the different opinions people have of OTC pain meds (if you take them at the first sign of pain or wait til it's nearly unbearable). She even sweetened the deal by giving participants the chance to win a $10 gift certificate to Starbucks or Chipotle. I did the survey and it took about 10mins.

I would really appreciate SF.org's help! Oh and this is only for individuals between, and including, the ages of 18-35.

Thanks.
Todd

Survey Link

·
Registered
1998 Forester
602 Posts

I would really appreciate SF.org's help! Oh and this is only for individuals between, and including, the ages of 18-35.

Thanks.
Todd

Survey Link
Yeah...I guess us 50 somethings don't get any pain meds under the new health care bill...lol

·
2006 FXT
12,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT Limited
1,956 Posts
i went to see the survey and i got booted off the internet, now it says I have already completed the survey?? oops! :(

·
aka DMax in Alaska
'06 Mini Cooper S JCW 6MT
787 Posts
:mob: What the heck? 18-35? This is age discrimination! :icon_wink: We near 50's take OTC meds and prescription meds too. Probably more then the 18-35 crowd. :mob:

·
Premium Member
2014 Impreza Ltd CVT
3,363 Posts
I also tried .... then came back and noticed, I shouldn't have even gone to the link ..... the 2nd thing to go with age is ......... I forget .....

·
2006 FXT
12,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DO WE?!?!

Chipotle was started in Denver....
Doh! That's right. Duh.

i went to see the survey and i got booted off the internet, now it says I have already completed the survey?? oops! :(
If you delete your internet cookies it should let you try it again.

haha, sorry about the age thing. I knew that I was going to be cutting it close on SF.org with the demographics here but what did you think I was going to do? Post on NASIOC?? ha.

·
Premium Member
12 Premium 5-speed
4,733 Posts
Can I fake my age just to get a shot at Chipotle? Sure, the closest one is ~80 miles from here, but it's worth the slight detour on my way home from the Twin Cities.

nom nom nom

·
2006 FXT
12,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can I fake my age just to get a shot at Chipotle? Sure, the closest one is ~80 miles from here, but it's worth the slight detour on my way home from the Twin Cities.

nom nom nom

ha. it is tempting isn't it. And I may have done the survey, but I opted out of the drawing.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts