Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Nice, that's a shocker to me, I bet he spent more on the upgrades that the other competitors.

·
Mr. April 2008, Image Master
2005 X
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dlroto said:
Nice, that's a shocker to me, I bet he spent more on the upgrades that the other competitors.
Dought it. Being NA is all about being a driver. Forced induction peeps IMHO are relying way to much on the go fast pedal...

·
Premium Member
06 FXT
2,262 Posts
Good driver + proper set up would come out ahead on a tight course just about everytime. This reminds me of the scenario I often counter at trackdays - uber horsepowered litre bikes vs nimble and lighter middle weights. Guess which ones dominate? It's all about handling and skill (being lighter helps also, easier to toss around).

Here's a thought - would this driver score a better time if his ride was forced inducted?

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,456 Posts
I've seen Paul Eklund smoke a bunch of WRX's and STi's (and our FXT) on a twisty mountain road in a bone stock TS wagon. I think he was holding back too. :mrgreen:

·
Mr. April 2008, Image Master
2005 X
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pleiad7 said:
I've seen Paul Eklund smoke a bunch of WRX's and STi's (and our FXT) on a twisty mountain road in a bone stock TS wagon. I think he was holding back too. :mrgreen:
Now that's what I'm talking about..! :drive:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts