Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Mr. April 2008, Image Master
2005 X
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going down to i-speed on Thursday. They are going to pull the map from my ECU and see what they can do to squeze some more power out of it. I really don't think I'll get anything programed while I'm there but the wheels are in motion.
Damn what I wouldn't do for 10 more ponnies... :drive:

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,449 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............ Stay FAR, FAR away from i-speed!! No speed at all is better than i-speed!

Seriously... Dont let them touch your car, because they are too incompetent to even know the difference between a Forester and a WRX. Thanks to those idiots I have a permanently damaged center diff. :tempertantrum

·
2005 X
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pleiad7 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............ Stay FAR, FAR away from i-speed!! No speed at all is better than i-speed!

Seriously... Dont let them touch your car, because they are too incompetent to even know the difference between a Forester and a WRX. Thanks to those idiots I have a permanently damaged center diff. :tempertantrum
"What you talkin bout Willis??"

·
#8 Post ho
1999 Subaru Forester
2,439 Posts
On a wrx the center diff is designed to work along with the e-brake whereas the forester's will start to cry once you begin using the power of the ebrake, gives it a major shock= you can permanently damage/trash your center diff

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,449 Posts

·
Registered
2015 RDS Manual
883 Posts

·
Registered
2010 dodge caravan auto
1,748 Posts
or you can do this

JK I have no Idea

Attachments

·
'03 XS MT PSM
2015 Ford Focus ST
2,371 Posts
I've been hearing more and more about Cobb coming out with an AccessPort like device for the 2.5RS. I would suspect that it may also work for us Forester folk...

It was even mentioned in teh latest SubieSport mag...

D

·
0 Posts
that would be really cool if they did come out with one for us non turbos.

·
'03 XS MT PSM
2015 Ford Focus ST
2,371 Posts
don't get your hopes up... I've seen posts on the Cobb forum about it and they've said it's been bagged... but the blurb in SubieSport leads me to believe that there is still hope.

·
I Heart Beer
2000 Forester L
714 Posts
a friend of mine told me about the cobb thing about a year ago, don't think anything will come of it though

·
2005 X
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PP6, get it put it in, and romp on it!!!

·
I Heart Beer
2000 Forester L
714 Posts
cams and heads, going for a NA build are we. thats alot of $ right there

·
2005 X
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ya I got some big plans... 250WHP SG

·
I Heart Beer
2000 Forester L
714 Posts
ha, good luck. i love reading posts on rs25.com debating the max hp NA can produce people get so worked up over it. IMO i don't think a NA subie will go further than 200whp and still be streetable. 250 is a crap load

·
2005 X
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Watch yourself there sister act... Were not going to play that game.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts