Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Litchfield 330 STI
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a sad day chaps as she finally went out and got a cheap replacement a 307 derv at that so the Fozz will be up for sale soon, i love the car and think she is off her head but you know these women you can tell them nothing!!!!!!:crazy:

·
Registered
99 UK S-turbo
8,566 Posts
330bhp FSTi to 307 heavy oil burner - you've finally driven her mad then!

The wife would divorce me before allowing me to make her drive something like that - she still loves her RX-8!

Simon

·
Premium Member
2008 Forester Cross Sport AUTO
4,652 Posts
Are you serious :huh:

Regards

AM

PS If so, really sorry looks an excellent beast.

·
Registered
2004 Litchfield 330 STI
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fozz

Are you serious :huh:

Regards

AM

PS If so, really sorry looks an excellent beast.
Yes ive done all i can to talk her out of it but she is having none of it, i just pay for things around here lol!!!!!!!:icon_confused:

·
Registered
1999 (UKDM) S-Turbo (LT) 4EAT
217 Posts
Yes ive done all i can to talk her out of it but she is having none of it, i just pay for things around here lol!!!!!!!:icon_confused:
Play the safety card... women are always persuaded by a safe car. The B pillar in the Foz is notoriously strong so I'm sure you can find some pics of crashed Fozzy's where the driver has walked away on this site, and then find some pics of crashed 307's.... and mention the crash safety design of the Foz engine going underneath the cabin in the event of a frontal impact.

That'll do the trick I'm sure :)

·
Registered
2014 Audi S4 Black Ed Semi auto
439 Posts
She hasn't had it long. Surely she can't be driving it enough!!

·
JDM Foz [sold]
2016 Mercedes E220 AMG Auto
4,385 Posts
women are fikkle creatures and need to change things regularly! Why do you think they have so many handbags and shoes! :biggrin:

·
Registered
2004 Litchfield 330 STI
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fozz

women are fikkle creatures and need to change things regularly! Why do you think they have so many handbags and shoes! :biggrin:
Lol so very true!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

·
Registered
04 Forester XT Rinspeed manual 5 speed
739 Posts
Oh my... poor man i´d say :(

You know you are driving my dream car!! i would kill somebody to get a lefthand drive of it!

If it´s only for the changing reason :) just give the fozz a paint job :D it´ll look different with other rims too :D maybe that helps ;)

No, seriously that´s a bad day for us men :tissue:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts