1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2007 FSXT
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"cant be in a subaru commercial without a subaru" LOL
LOL.

When I said taking some rain I meant to say waves! If you watch the wakes coming off of the cars you can see the waves moving towards me. They were splashing up against the side moving the forester!

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT manual
1,452 Posts
Why do the wiper blades look like they are flexible and are bending? Or are they?

·
Registered
09 Forester 2.5X
704 Posts
"I would help you...but I don't wanna get wet."

That was the weakest part of the video. I have a similar one with going through snow. Everyone is doing like 15 mph on the interstate and I'm like 'really! MATE?!' The end.

·
Registered
2007 FSXT
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"I would help you...but I don't wanna get wet."

That was the weakest part of the video. I have a similar one with going through snow. Everyone is doing like 15 mph on the interstate and I'm like 'really! MATE?!' The end.
I had to get back to work! lol.

·
Smooshed FOTY 2011
2005 Lifted 2.5 XT 5-Speed MT Dual-Range
5,732 Posts
LOL. I love how people (especially that Tahoe) isn't even in horribly deep water and they're all like really! DO I DO??? lol.

·
Registered
2009 Forester X Premium
3,091 Posts
I was expecting this

Looks like he went to turn around and sunk

·
Premium Member
2013 Kia Rio Automatic
1,614 Posts
Taco: Cool video.

Frogstar: "It's a Subaru people!" hehehehehe.

·
Registered
none none
8,844 Posts
Man I wish I had video from when there was flooding in MA. My FXT was still stock at the time and my ex's street was completely flooded (drainage ponds on either side of the road overflowed and connected!). The water was high enough where the forester was starting to float up a bit, and it felt like driving through molasses. The flow of the water caused my front plate to bend and stick straight out forward. Glad I still had my snorkus connected at that point!

·
Registered
2007 FSXT
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Man I wish I had video from when there was flooding in MA. My FXT was still stock at the time and my ex's street was completely flooded (drainage ponds on either side of the road overflowed and connected!). The water was high enough where the forester was starting to float up a bit, and it felt like driving through molasses. The flow of the water caused my front plate to bend and stick straight out forward. Glad I still had my snorkus connected at that point!
What does the snorkus do exactly?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts