Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT Manual 5sp.
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, headed out to Thill yesterday. My buddy and associate photographer wanted to do some video, and made this. The GoPro footage was of me early in the day with a wet track, so forgive the slow lap time and bad lines. I was still adjusting to not being afraid. Haha!

Thunderhill Raceway on Vimeo

·
Premium Member
2016 XT Touring CVT
656 Posts
So, headed out to Thill yesterday. My buddy and associate photographer wanted to do some video, and made this. The GoPro footage was of me early in the day with a wet track, so forgive the slow lap time and bad lines. I was still adjusting to not being afraid. Haha!

Thunderhill Raceway on Vimeo
Link doesn't seem to be working.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,432 Posts
Sweetness! Really enjoyed watching that.

·
Registered
08 xt sports 6sp
1,024 Posts
hoot!

so cool Mike, great video and a very inspiring showing by the driver of that awesome car, great job! :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
2016 XT Touring CVT
656 Posts
Sorry for creating confusion the other day. I tried it when I got home the other night and watched the video. Awesome!!

Must have been my connection at work, probably getting filtered.

·
Registered
2014 forester XT touring CVT
1,660 Posts
You'd went with my buddy Paul the other day, built 30r silver 2010 eq built sti

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT Manual 5sp.
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys!

You'd went with my buddy Paul the other day, built 30r silver 2010 eq built sti
And you bet! I met Paul for a few moments. He said he was sending you pics, right? Really nice guy.

Sadly, it was cut short when a red flag went up. Turned out to be a Miata that destroyed itself around a high speed sweeper.

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,167 Posts
Wow great video, editing and of course the car! Have to love a grocery getter that can drive to the track, kick *** and drive home in one piece!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts